Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Only in Second Life

I was just thinking about my visit to Second Life last night. And as I was remembering it, I had to laugh.

Where else would you hear a desperate cry for help from a friend who had lost their hair and needed help in finding it? Where else would you be worried because where you live was so laggy that you were stuck in place and couldn't even move? Where else would you then have concerns because your home went offline and was unavailable for nearly a half hour and you hoped it would return intact.

But all is well that ends well. Happily, my friend got every strand of hair back and looks as handsome as ever. I can again wander freely around my home. My sim reappeared and nothing was lost to the Lindens.

I love Second Life. You just never know what is going to happen next.


1 comment:

Yordie Sands said...

Yeah, I love SL too, warts and all. hehe.