Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Incredibly Intricate Historic Libraries

I have always been a reader. I have always loved libraries...even as a small child. I would love to go to the library and search through the shelves looking for the perfect novel to lose myself in. My very first job was working in the local public library. And interestingly enough, my job now is working in the local public library.

I guess libraries are in my blood.

But as much as I love libraries, I have NEVER seen libraries like these!  I hope you will take the time to click on the link here and see these absolutely incredible libraries. They are the kind that dreams are made of!!


2 comments:

S0phia Inkpen said...

I Love books too! And I have seen a couple of those libraries (the Canadian ones)... Amazing eh? And so beautiful!

Jeanne Schimmer said...

SOphia...I'm hopeful that I might be able to visit some of these libraries too, someday. I think I might just stand there with my mouth open in astonishment! They are indeed amazing beautiful.

It is interesting to me that this brief post with the link has been viewed more than any other of my posts...which to me is a sign that there are a lot of book and library lovers out there...which is something to rejoice about!