Friday, July 15, 2011

Heady Stuff

I never realized I had such a desire to pour out into words some of the things I think about and experience. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep this up, but I figure it is probably a good thing to try to write a little bit each day. The words flow easily and perhaps with continual practice it will get even easier.

I hope this blog will be interesting to others to read and not just full of me rambling on endlessly about things that make no sense. If that becomes the case, I hope you'll let me know. If not publically, then a private email would be appreciated.
But if you are enjoying my little head trip here, I hope you'll let me know that too.  And thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

Karson said...

It's an interesting experience, for any teacher or mentor who has ever encouraged people to write, to see the blooming and ever increasing capacity for expression that comes from begining to let the water flow.

Some are just bad with words, but others might seem to have a form of congenital agraphia that really can be cured through use of whatever senses verbalize.

No doubt Ms Schimmer is on her way to rich and abundant blogging, which I intend to follow fondly.